Here are the few measures that can be adopted to prevent head lice infestation. Read more now from natural head lice treatment experts.
- Teach kids to avoid head-to-head contact during play and other alternative activities at home, schools, play areas like sports activities, playgrounds, slumber parties, and camps.
- Teach kids to not share clothing and other accessories like hats, scarves, helmets, sports uniforms, towels, combs, brushes, hair ties, and headphones.
- Dis-infest combs and hair brushes that are used someone with head lice by soaking them in hot water (at least 130°F) for 5–10 minutes.
- Try to use natural products to get rid of lice. Lice-Nil is an oil based formulation that contains neem oil, coconut oil and tea-tree oils. 100% natural and effective head lice treatment for instant lice removal.
- Do not lie on beds, couches, pillows, carpets, or stuffed animals that have recently been in contact with someone with head lice.
- Clean things that are used or been in contact with head of someone with lice within the forty eight hours before head lice treatment. Machine wash and dry clothing, bed linens, and alternative things using hot water predicament (at least 130°F) and a high heat drying cycle. Clothes and things that don’t seem to be washable may be clean or sealed in plastic bags for around 2 weeks.
- Vacuum the floor mats, floors and furniture, significantly wherever the person with lice was in direct contact with. Head lice survive for less than one or 2 days if they fall off the scalp and can’t feed.
- Do not use insect powder sprays or fogs; they’re not necessary to manage head lice and may be have side effects of harmful issues come in direct contact or are absorbed through the skin.
After finishing treatment with Lice-Nil, check everybody for lice in your family once one week. If live lice are found, contact your skilled health care professional immediately.
A weekly check for head lice infestation is a best preventive measure. Read more about what are steps to check for head lice and their natural treatment options.
We would like to recommend that you follow our steps to check for head lice and do a preventative head check weekly. A fast head check done weekly is your best defence against a getting head lice and nits infestation. Check frequently and if you are positive to discover any infestation before the situation turns worse, you can easily eliminate without much trouble. The methods we describe are easy and will not eat much of your time.
- Start simply with a shower such that the hair is damp and wet.
- It’s best to use a detangler or lice comb (if you have) to do the job a bit easier. If you’re a former victim of head lice then you are likely to have effective lice treatment products. Lice-Nil is one such natural lice treatment oil which kills lice and destroys nits completely. It is 100% natural and contains ingredients like neem oil, coconut oil perfectly blended with essential tea tree oils. With comb or brush all hair back (like that of Elvis Presley).
- Use a nit comb remover flat against the top of the hair. Comb all hair straight back from on the point of the scalp, all the way down to the ends. Wipe comb on towel each five strokes to examine for nits/lice. Comb the entire head. Adult lice or big lice ought to be pretty obvious if you discover them, however, you would like a decent nit comb to check for the nits.
- For short/medium hair: Comb all hair to right, then to the left and so from back to front. Repeat.
- For long hair: Partition hair in center and divide into right/left sections. Pull one aspect into a hairdo and comb the opposite aspect. Switch sides and repeat.
If you discover proof of nits/lice there are many choices for treatment. Sadly, over the counter treatments by big brands have lots of chemicals. They are successful in treating lice but chemicals can harm your scalp skin. There are cases where lice have become resistant to harsh chemicals and it has no effect on them. Lice-Nil is of best help to such individuals.
You can also buy natural lice treatment product, Lice-Nil, online from Amazon.com and Walmart.com. Make a decision to fight lice the natural way with Lice-Nil, lice eliminator oil.