A weekly check for head lice infestation is a best preventive measure. Read more about what are steps to check for head lice and their natural treatment options.
We would like to recommend that you follow our steps to check for head lice and do a preventative head check weekly. A fast head check done weekly is your best defence against a getting head lice and nits infestation. Check frequently and if you are positive to discover any infestation before the situation turns worse, you can easily eliminate without much trouble. The methods we describe are easy and will not eat much of your time.
- Start simply with a shower such that the hair is damp and wet.
- It’s best to use a detangler or lice comb (if you have) to do the job a bit easier. If you’re a former victim of head lice then you are likely to have effective lice treatment products. Lice-Nil is one such natural lice treatment oil which kills lice and destroys nits completely. It is 100% natural and contains ingredients like neem oil, coconut oil perfectly blended with essential tea tree oils. With comb or brush all hair back (like that of Elvis Presley).
- Use a nit comb remover flat against the top of the hair. Comb all hair straight back from on the point of the scalp, all the way down to the ends. Wipe comb on towel each five strokes to examine for nits/lice. Comb the entire head. Adult lice or big lice ought to be pretty obvious if you discover them, however, you would like a decent nit comb to check for the nits.
- For short/medium hair: Comb all hair to right, then to the left and so from back to front. Repeat.
- For long hair: Partition hair in center and divide into right/left sections. Pull one aspect into a hairdo and comb the opposite aspect. Switch sides and repeat.
If you discover proof of nits/lice there are many choices for treatment. Sadly, over the counter treatments by big brands have lots of chemicals. They are successful in treating lice but chemicals can harm your scalp skin. There are cases where lice have become resistant to harsh chemicals and it has no effect on them. Lice-Nil is of best help to such individuals.
You can also buy natural lice treatment product, Lice-Nil, online from Amazon.com and Walmart.com. Make a decision to fight lice the natural way with Lice-Nil, lice eliminator oil.
Natural Ingredients, primarily Neem oil, are more effective head treatments than short-lived chemical lice treatments. Read How to get rid of lice and nits now.
Since you are a rational person, you would possibly already know that natural remedies measure higher and continually recommended and preferred over chemical remedies. Same is the case with fighting lice infestation. Natural treatments work higher and absolute that win over the modern chemical ones.
How Chemical Lice Treatment Works?
Typical chemical treatments work by entering into the louse (singular for lice) nervous system. A known fact that this does not have any effect on louse egg, as a result of they haven’t developed nervous systems yet. This then ends up in a half-cured lice eradication method. The nits are still not removed from hair. Also, chemical treatments have virtually no result on Super lice, because they have developed resistance to even the harshest of chemical treatments used for head lice treatment. The lice eggs then hatch to produce more lice and the cycle continues. The only way to get rid of nits is harsh n painful combing to remove nits stuck in hair. This doesn’t do the job well.
How Neem Oil Lice treatment Works?
Neem oil which is an extract which is oil pressed from seeds and fruits of Azadirachta indica tree. This powerful lice remedy is safe and 100% natural. It works by encapsulating and suffocating lice and even penetrates the aeropyles (tiny openings) at the top of lice eggs. This blocks the oxygen (O2) flow and forms Carbon dioxide (CO2) gas thwarts the expansion of the nits. This ends up in an entire lice life-cycle elimination. Thus, this is a great measure. This is how you can eliminate lice and nits.
Few Good to know facts of Neem Oil treatment:
Neem oil contains insecticidal ingredients stop the reproduction and further growth of head lice
Neem oil works wonders in ceasing swallowing systems of lice
Neem oil isn’t harsh on the skin and causes less irritation and skin sensation
Along with handling head lice, it helps to feature shine to your hair and moisturises your scalp
Lice-Nil : A Perfect Head Lice Remedy
Lice-Nil consists of neem extract and is an oil-based treatment. Lice-Nil once applied to the lice-infested hair, can encapsulate and suffocate each lice and eggs. The application time is as small as 20 minutes.
We would like to conclude that neem extract in Lice-Nil works effectively and naturally. Compared to common chemical lice remedies, Lice-Nil targets lice and their eggs to eliminate them and stop recurrences.