Here are the few measures that can be adopted to prevent head lice infestation. Read more now from natural head lice treatment experts.
- Teach kids to avoid head-to-head contact during play and other alternative activities at home, schools, play areas like sports activities, playgrounds, slumber parties, and camps.
- Teach kids to not share clothing and other accessories like hats, scarves, helmets, sports uniforms, towels, combs, brushes, hair ties, and headphones.
- Dis-infest combs and hair brushes that are used someone with head lice by soaking them in hot water (at least 130°F) for 5–10 minutes.
- Try to use natural products to get rid of lice. Lice-Nil is an oil based formulation that contains neem oil, coconut oil and tea-tree oils. 100% natural and effective head lice treatment for instant lice removal.
- Do not lie on beds, couches, pillows, carpets, or stuffed animals that have recently been in contact with someone with head lice.
- Clean things that are used or been in contact with head of someone with lice within the forty eight hours before head lice treatment. Machine wash and dry clothing, bed linens, and alternative things using hot water predicament (at least 130°F) and a high heat drying cycle. Clothes and things that don’t seem to be washable may be clean or sealed in plastic bags for around 2 weeks.
- Vacuum the floor mats, floors and furniture, significantly wherever the person with lice was in direct contact with. Head lice survive for less than one or 2 days if they fall off the scalp and can’t feed.
- Do not use insect powder sprays or fogs; they’re not necessary to manage head lice and may be have side effects of harmful issues come in direct contact or are absorbed through the skin.
After finishing treatment with Lice-Nil, check everybody for lice in your family once one week. If live lice are found, contact your skilled health care professional immediately.